Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome To Our Journey!

I've thought long and hard about how to spread awareness for Autism.  I've hit many brick walls, and given up many times.  As many of you know, April is Autism Awareness month, and just over the last couple of days, I have been doing my part in spreading awareness.  I have spoken with some great people, been challenged by some, and outraged by the ignorance of others.  Through the encouragement of some of my friends, I decided to blog about our life, and it's many blessings with Autism.

This is Amanda's story, and I am happy to share it with you.  I'll give you experiences, trials and triumphs, and a glimpse into our world with Autism.  I'm not an expert, and all of my training as been "on the job" so to speak.  I'm just a mom, and these are our experiences.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment